Here's how to do it:
- Log in to your account at https://apps.yottaa.com/
- Select the site from your list of sites:
- There are options down the left side for you to select. Click on "Site Settings" to expand the list:
- In the expanded options, select "Domain & Origin Server"
- Here you will see the "Domain Name" page. We are looking for the right half of the page, titled "Resource Domain Names." It looks like this:
There are two sections. The top section, that contains cdn-images.example.com, is the list of resource domains currently configured for your site. The bottom part, titled "Here are some domains we detected in your pages," shows some possibilities for resource domains to add. The list comes from domains that we have detected in your site.
Here's how to add a domain:
- If the domain is on the list, simply check off the one(s) you would like to add.
- If the domain is not on the list, you can input it in the box at the bottom of the list:
- Once you have checked off or typed in the domain you would like to add, click the green "Add Resource Domain" button.
- Congratulations, you have added a resource domain!
Not every domain in the list, however, should be added. Some, like Google Analytics or Twitter, will need to be called from their origin server instead of from the Yottaa cache. Consider this when adding resource domains. If you decide to remove a resource domain, simply click the red "remove" link on it.