Yottaa has released a feature-packed update to our cloud service. This update covers the new features and interfaces deployed to the Yottaa's Cloud service and web Portal UI.
- Performance: Enhancements to InstantON
- Yottaa's InstantON technology has been enhanced, allowing any dynamic page to be delivered and rendered immediately. Yottaa now allows any dynamic element to be separated from the static elements on the page, allowing Yottaa to cache an optimized, static version of that page with placeholders inserted in place of the dynamic content. Read our documentation for more information on using InstantON.
- Yottaa's Web Application Firewall (WAF) supports layer 4-7 traffic traffic filtering, and now includes redirect capabilities as well. This feature controls access to your site or online app by channel, device type, geography and request URL among other factors, and can be especially useful to improve usability, and in scheduled maintenance scenarios. For more information on configuring redirect rules, contact Yottaa Professional Services.
- Impact: Availability Monitoring and Enhanced Monitoring Schedules
- Site availability is a critical SLA metric, and a cornerstone for the perception of quality and trustworthiness for any site. The impact of downtime on revenues and customer loyalty are severe. Yottaa ensures that every site is automatically configured with an availability monitor to ensure that you meet and exceed high availability SLAs by supporting 99.999% ("five nines") guarantees.
- Unattended monitoring, historical trending, and the ability to triage and troubleshoot issues is critical to optimizing site performance. Yottaa has added the ability to configure chronological monitoring for web monitors. This ensures you can monitor and analyze end user experience and device, location, network connectivity and URL performance on custom schedules to capture hard to find performance anomalies and otherwise customize your view of historical site performance.
Contact us at email@example.com