This month, Yottaa has released significant updates to our ContextNavigator web portal. These enhancements will provide improved visibility, organization and usability for our enterprise customers.
- Organization Management
- The new Organization screen provides an at-a-glance overview of all users and their roles within the organization.
- Inviting additional users has been simplified to a push-button process.
- Role-Based Access
- Organizations can now easily set role-based access for users.
- The following roles have been defined:
- Viewer: read only role
- Editor: edit existing objects and configurations
- Administrator: complete organizational management
- Tech: real-time cache and Yottaa status management
- Finance Viewer: view subscription and billing information
- Finance Administrator: complete subscription and billing management
- Centralized Management of Notification Settings
- Notifications can be fully managed along organizational boundaries to improve the efficiency and security of automated issues and alerts
- Access to Multiple Accounts
- Yottaa partners now have a simplified ability to manage their customer accounts
Questions or want additional information?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org