This article covers how to create a new site on the Yottaa portal.
Note: Yottaa recommends you contact support or the Client Services team for site configuration and best practices.
1. Log into the Yottaa portal and load your “Organization Dashboard”
2. In the User Menu on the left select “Manage” then “Sites"
3. From the Organizational Dashboard select the “Add Site” button in the top right.
4. Clicking the “Add Site” button will open a new “Add Your Site” window. Simply enter the URL of the site you wish to add here, and click “Go!”
5. Your site will now be scanned by Yottaa bots, and added to the platform.
6. You will now be able to configure your site in the Yottaa platform.